We are seeking a Lettings Office Manager to manage a team of experienced property professionals in a new role within the company, working closely with the director to continue the growth and development of the company in line with its objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and exciting career within the property industry. If first-class customer service within the property industry is your passion, then this could be for you.
Main duties will Include:
- Overall management of the business cycles, processes and objectives
- Promotion of the company and maximising new business opportunities
- Leading, supporting and managing a small team
- Working with contractors and suppliers
- Delivering outstanding property management service to clients
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Commercially minded
- Experience of IT systems & processes
- Proven track record in delivering outstanding customer service
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Driven, prepared to go the extra mile and uses initiative
- Attention to detail
Experience & Requirements:
- Experience of Lettings industry is preferable but not essential
- Driving licence and use of own car
Full Time position
Office Hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00 and Saturdays 09:00-12:00. You will be required to work 2 Saturday mornings in each month
To apply please send a CV along with covering letter to be submitted by 20th March 2020.